Natroma is Open in 2021!
Natroma will be working during England's 2021 Lockdown
During the third English lockdown the Natroma shop is closed, but we'll continue to work and will be sending out orders almost as normal.
We'll be calling into the workshop to process orders and they are usually posted out the following morning.
We'll work through incoming orders in the date order they arrived, and will give priority to those orders with upgraded postage.
Our cut off time for same day shipping is 11am, but this will depend on stock availability and whether we need to package lots of hampers etc.
We'd suggest that customers e-mail queries via the contact form, since we do not know if we'll be working every day during the lock down. We may be unable to reply to telephone messages on the same day.
Natroma's order dispatch priority:
1. Priority Signed For - usually processed within 1 working day, this 1st class signed for service should usually arrive the day after it is posted* (please allow a little longer for Northern Ireland and Highlands & Islands of Scotland). Heavier orders will be automatically upgraded to courier (usually DPD 1-2 day service, signed for).
2. Priority - usually processed within 1-2 working days, this 1st class service should usually arrive the day after it is posted* (again a little longer for Northern Ireland and Highlands & Islands of Scotland). Heavier orders will be automatically upgraded to courier (usually DPD 1-2 day service, signed for).
3. Standard signed for - usually processed within 2 working days, this 2nd class signed for service should arrive within 3 working days after it is posted* (please allow a little longer for the Channel Islands).
4. Standard - usually processed in 2 working days, this 2nd class service should arrive within 3 working days after it is posted*.
5. Free postage - orders with free postage are processed in date order once the upgrade delivery orders have been cleared*. These orders are usually processed within 3 working days, but may be delayed if we receive lots of orders with upgraded postage.
So if you would like your order to arrive more quickly, please consider upgrading your postage e.g. from free delivery to priority, since you'll jump the queue and your order will be processed more quickly.
* please see our recent blog article on Royal Mail postal delays in certain post codes.
Click & Collect is currently suspended
For this lock down we have decided not to offer Click & Collect until it's clear that infection rates in our area are falling. We have checked the regulations and could offer Click & Collect, but do not think it is right for us to encourage people to leave their homes at the moment, whilst the Government is instructing us all to stay at home as much as possible. We will review this again later in January/February 2021.
These will resume later on 14th January 2021 and will be £1 on orders over £10, free over £35.
Deliveries will be offered on either Thursday or Friday of each week. There will be an order deadline each week of 11am on Tuesday for the current weeks deliveries. If you order after 11am on Tuesday, the local delivery option will still be available but will roll forward into the following week.
We have reduced the areas we cover for local deliveries (due to a lack of demand in outlying areas) but still cover many areas within approximately 3-4 miles of the workshop in Stourbridge, Dudley and Halesowen. We'll review addresses on a case by case basis and will travel out as far as Hagley, Romsley, Fairfield, Blackheath and parts of Quinton.
We will try to make special delivery arrangements for customers who live a little further away but are shielding again. Please drop us an e-mail if you'd like to see if we can offer your address a local delivery and we'll see if we can help.
You need to set up a Natroma account before making your first order and if we cover your area, you'll be added to the local delivery group so you see the local delivery option at the checkout. Once your order is ready we'll ring you to let you know when to expect your delivery.
Thanks for reading, and we hope you and your family stay safe and well!
Sarah & Paul