Natroma Holistic treatments may be booked on-line but are only available in our Stourbridge Treatment Room. Please read all of the information on the Specification tab before making a purchase via the website or alternately give us a call on 01384 399451 to check on appointment availability and you can pay when you attend for your treatment.
Lying on the couch the face is double cleansed and toned, followed by a relaxing shoulder and neck massage. Then using a personalised essential oil blend (within our luxury Q10 oil serum) your facial massage will incorporate soothing facial effleurage, lymphatic drainage, acupressure and scalp massage. Towards the end of your treatment we'll apply a Natroma rhassoul clay mask, followed by our Natroma Q10 Moisturiser. This gentle facial aims to provide a deeply relaxing experience whilst the soothing massage strokes revitalise the complexion, enhancing feelings of well-being. This treatment lasts for 50 minutes.
Our fully equipped therapy room uses high quality couches and massage equipment, for comfortable and private treatments during the day, evenings and at weekends. We include comprehensive consultations with our clients, to enable us to make a fully informed assessment of individual needs. Initial consultations take approximately 30 minutes and follow up appointments also include consultation time, so we can assess progress and make any necessary changes to your treatment plan.
Every Natroma Holistics aromatherapy treatment involves the creation of a bespoke essential oil blend, to address any issues identified during the consultation.
What to expect from your massage treatment: Massage is wonderfully relaxing, so it’s not unusual for many of our clients to feel drowsy or even fall asleep during a treatment! We want to you to enjoy a little “me time” while you’re with us, so we only offer a limited number of appointments each day so you can feel relaxed and unhurried. After your treatment we’ll encourage you to relax and take your time enjoying a drink before you leave.
Therapy information provided on this website is protected and may not be copied without our permission © 2015-23 Natroma & The Natural Soapworks
IMPORTANT - please read this information before purchasing this item:
- Please do not purchase this item unless you can attend for your treatment at the Ruskin Glass Centre, Wollaston Road, Stourbridge DY8 4HF.
- After purchase, you'll need to ring us on 01384 399451, to arrange your appointment time. Appointments are available between Tuesday - Saturday during our normal daytime opening hours, or some evenings if you need to fit in around work/family commitments etc.
- The aromatherapy treatments offered by Natroma Holistics, are carried by an experienced professionally qualified female Aromatherapist and member of The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA). This is the largest professional aromatherapy practitioner organisation in the world and is a strong, respected voice in the field of Complementary and Alternative Medicine. She only accepts bookings for female clients. Sports and Swedish Massage treatments are carried out by a fully qualified (Level 4) male therapist, and full member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
- Massage in a non-invasive and relaxing treatment which is considered safe for most people. However there are times when massage should be avoided, so please contact us or your GP if you have any concerns about receiving massage.
- Please do not book a treatment if you have: a fever, contagious or infectious disease (including colds and flu), have had a recent operation or acute injury, have a serious skin disease or are taking strong drugs or painkillers. Massage may not be possible if you have any undiagnosed lumps/bumps, serious bruising or abrasions, sunburn, areas of significant inflammation or untreated medical conditions.
- You’re advised to seek approval from your GP to receive massage if you have a serious medical condition such as cancer, epilepsy, any cardio vascular conditions, diabetes or osteoporosis etc. Asthma sufferers must bring their inhaler with them when attending a treatment.
- We make no medicinal claims, regarding the benefits of holistic therapy.
Therapy information provided on this website is protected and may not be copied without our permission © 2016 Natroma & The Natural Soapworks
Natroma Postage, FREE Standard delivery on orders over £35*
Orders are processed in the date order they arrive, in the following priority:
Dispatched within 1-2 working days: DPD Courier £8.50 (FREE on orders over £75), Priority (1st class) £4.50, Priority Signed For £5.70
Dispatched within 3 working days: Standard (2nd class) £3.50, Standard Signed For £4.70, FREE* on Standard orders over £35.
* Orders with free delivery may take a little longer to arrive so please upgrade the postage on urgent orders.
Natroma Local - Click & Collect
Available from our shop at Ruskin Glass Centre, Stourbridge. Once your order is placed, please await a 2nd e-mail to confirm we have packaged your order and it's ready for collection. Please note our shop opening hours - we are not open every day of the week.